18. March 2014 19:28
Getting a secured auto loan is easy now with Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union. We have been helping people in Central Texas in getting easy auto loans since the year 1957. With us, you get the option of applying online for your auto loan. We provide auto financing for up to a period of 72 months.
Read on to know what makes us a trusted secured auto loan provider in Killeen.
- One of the biggest advantages of applying for an auto loan at our credit union is that you get the loan at very low interest rates. Low interest rates mean better savings and hence greater peace of mind as you drive around in your financed automobile.
- Loan approval can be a time-consuming process. Not every customer is willing to wait for days just to get his or her loan sanctioned. With this in mind, we offer fast approval of our secured auto loans so that you can lay your hands on the steering of your dream vehicle as early as possible. The entire process of loan approval is managed in an efficient way so that you save on your precious time.
- Another factor that works heavily in favor credit unions for getting auto loans is that they are very convenient for the customers. Availability is a major consideration for any client, and our credit union is available at timings that are convenient to our customers.
- To simplify the process further for you, we have a helpline number as well as online presence through our website. You can get in touch with us for any queries or concerns related to getting a secured auto loan.
As already stated, the primary reason you should join our credit union for getting an auto loan is the quick approval process. We take into account the various non-financial factors during the loan approval stage so that you do not have to wait for too long to actually get the loan.
With Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union, applying for an auto loan is easy. You can fill in your application online in a matter of few minutes. So, call us at (254) 690 - 227 today for quick auto-financing options at competitive rates. You can also visit us at 3305 E Elms Road, Killeen, TX 76542.
11. March 2014 12:30
Whether you are planning to buy a used car or a new one, you would need finances to go ahead with the purchase. In such a situation opting for an auto loan from financial institutions is one of the best choices. In Texas, we at Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union help you in securing a low interest auto loan. Some of the reasons that make us the best source for auto loans are stated below:
- Lower Rates of Interest: The biggest benefit of taking auto loan from our credit union is that we offer the lowest interest rates as compared to other banks and financial institutions in the area. These banks and financial agencies offer lucrative discounts and bonuses to their customers to sell their products and schemes; however, we have non-sales approach and work only for our members. Thus, all profits from members are returned back to them in the form of lower interest rates on saving accounts and loans. Our auto loan options are more flexible.
- Quick loan approvals: It is often seen that banks turn down the loan offers looking at your credit history; whereas, you are at advantage while taking loan from our credit union as we can make adjustments that commercial banks often do not make. The complexity of underwriting process and loan applications processes are similar. Greater Central Federal Credit Union offers adjusting terms to the members and makes it easier for them to avail loan facility.
- Work best in your interest: We are a non-profit organization that offers financial options to all our members. This makes us offer highly focused and satisfying customer services. We provide personalized services and this gives you an opportunity to discuss your concerns openly. According to your needs, we offer you flexible repayment options and our professionals review your financial situations. You will not feel the stress and pressure of applying for loan that you normally feel with banks and other commercial financial agencies.
- Unbiased help: Our credit union has resources to offer unbiased answers to all your queries. Whether you want to know about the loan process, or want to know how to calculate the real value of your car, we can help. We do every effort to help you take a better decision.
For more information, visit us at Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union. We are located at 3305 E Elms Road, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 690 – 2274.
4. March 2014 15:40
If you are looking for easy, fast, and convenient home loan options, then you can turn to a credit union in Killeen, Texas. Unlike banks, credit unions offer more advantages and competitive home loans. If you are an existing credit union member, then you can consider Credit Union’s home loan offers over other alternatives. People are often not aware about the home loan available with the credit unions, as these unions do not advertize much about their products.
What credit Unions are
Credit unions are non-profit banking organizations that work on limited budgets. These unions do not advertize their loan options vigorously; however, that does not mean they do not have much to offer potential borrowers. These lending organizations offer some of the most attractive loan packages. A credit union provides finance options to members only. Unlike other financial organizations that are run by investors and stockholders, members own credit unions and pool in money to finance loans to borrowers. So, their loans are not externally funded. A number of advantages of getting home loans from credit union in Killeen TX are listed below:
- Lower Interests: As the sole motive is to provide financial services to their members, Credit Unions offer low interest rates on home loans. Due to lesser interest rate, borrowers need to pay less monthly mortgage payments.
- Better customer services: In comparison to banks and other financial institutions, credit unions offer personalized and better customer services. They are responsive and helpful when you need more details.
- Quick closings: Credit unions do not require lot of paperwork and bureaucratic formalities. Unlike banks, they offer quick closing of your home loan.
- Qualify with Lower income: If your gross income is not sufficient, even then you can apply or qualify for a home loan from a credit union, as they have set their income requirements quite low. If you are a member of the union, you can avail the loan in spite of your meager salary.
- Better treatment: Being a member of the union, you get a better treatment from the credit union and have a say in important matters and issues, whereas, in banks and other lending institutes, you are just treated like a customer.
We, at Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union provide quick and cheap home loans in Texas. For more details, you can visit us at 3305 E Elms Road, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 690-2274.
18. February 2014 01:43
A car is a necessity in today’s times, whether it is for commuting to the workplace, or going around with family and friends on a weekend. As far as the buying options are concerned, you can get a wide choice in form of new and used cars. Both of them come with their share of advantages and disadvantages.
The kind of car you ultimately buy will depend upon the budget you have. Read on to know about the pros and cons of a used and a new car, and then decide which one is a better fit to your needs.
- Buying a new car definitely has many benefits. Since a new car has not been on the road previously, it will be in a perfect condition, with no scratches on the surface or any other damages. The charm of a new car is definitely something to vouch for.
- With more stress being laid on safety these days, a new car will be equipped with the best of safety systems to ensure that the passengers are safe in situations such as an accident. In addition, new cars come equipped with the latest of gadgets. With a new car, you can also be sure about a highly fuel efficient engine as compared to the one in an old car.
- Financing is also easier when it comes to buying a new car. Lending institutions such as credit unions are more open to giving loans for new vehicles as these have more worth in the market. The higher value of a new car as compared to an old one can be attributed to the fact that it has not been hit by depreciation so far, which is not the case with an old car.
- Coming to used cars, they also offer many advantages. They are relatively low-priced, have low insurance rates, and less prone to be hit by significant depreciation after they have been used for about 2 to 5 years. A used car is also less susceptible to cosmetic damages. Not only this, one can buy a bigger car for the same price if he or she chooses to buy an old one; a new one will definitely mean more expenses.
Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union offers auto loan at a cheap rates for new as well as used car. The decision to go in for a new or a used car lies totally with the buyer; assess your requirements and decide accordingly.
11. February 2014 04:25
A 72-month long auto loan is for people who do not wish to think about mileage restrictions or wear and tear damages and are willing to stick to a car for 6-7 years. Before applying for a 72-month auto loan, ensure that you have enough money to make a down payment and that you are credible to pay the monthly installments in time for the period of the loan.
Benefits of 72-month auto financing: -
- Taking a long period loan is useful as it reduces the amount of monthly installments. This helps you to buy an expensive car because you can pay the same as you would have paid for a lesser-priced car with a 24-48 month auto loan.
- It offers convenient and competitive prices for part-time workers, who do not mind driving a car till they own it completely and are in a stable financial condition to pay for a car for 6 years continuously.
- This loan is also very beneficial to people who have a low or a steady income and they are sure that paying for a car for 6 years will not be taxing on their regular finances.
Credit Unions are financial organizations formed by a group of people and managed democratically by its members. They provide credits and competitive interest prices to its members. Credit Unions are usually formed to support community development and help people of one society jointly.
Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union offers 72-month auto financing to its members and the advantages of getting your can financed from it are numerous. To name a few are:
- Exceptional service – Being a member of the credit union will give you an exceptional service and assistance while financing your car.
- Competitive prices - It provides competitive interest rates and helps the members get the best deal possible.
- Easy Access – It helps you decide how you wish to access you policy and manage it and also provides help in the form of online applications so that you can do everything for the comfort of your home.
For more information, visit Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union at 3305 E Elms Road, Killeen, TX 76542 or call at (254) 690 - 2274.
4. February 2014 05:25
If you are looking for a car loan that you can afford on a low income and small savings, your best option is a credit union loan. Being member-run, non-profit organizations, these financial institutions offer a good option for customers looking for a cheap auto loan in Texas. The first thing that you need to do is become a member of a local credit union.
Different credit unions offer different options when it comes to auto loans. Carefully evaluate your options while choosing a credit union, and ensure that the credit union you choose suits your financial requirements from the auto loan. Once you find a credit union in your region with membership criteria that you fulfill, you should discuss with them the various available car loans before applying for its membership.
Credit unions offer 72 month auto financing, which offers the benefit of low monthly payments, which are suitable for low income borrowers. Other benefits that credit union offer to auto loan borrowers are flexible loan terms, low interest rates, and easy approval procedures. The interest rates at credit unions across Texas are significantly lower than the prevailing market rates offered by other financial institutions like banks and private lenders.
The management and organization of credit unions is largely undertaken by their members, which explains why these institutions are more likely to cater to the needs of individual members. You can expect financial aid in the form of flexibility in your loan terms, as well as valuable financial advice when you apply for a loan at a credit union. You can get a cheaper auto loan if you choose to pay a sufficient amount towards the down payment of your loan.
It is also advisable to obtain a report of your credit score before applying for an auto loan at a credit union. This gives you the opportunity of taking measures to improve your credit score. Another measure that you can take to reduce the monthly payments for your auto loan is to choose a car wisely, taking into account your budget.
The Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union is located in Killeen and provides cheap auto loans to its members. We offer user-friendly car loans at low interest rates and with flexible terms. We ensure personalized services for all our members, providing you with valuable advice to get the best loan to meet your financial situation.
22. January 2014 18:50
Buying a new vehicle can be an overwhelming experience, especially for a first time car buyer who has no knowledge of the intricacies surrounding this deal. It is advisable to carry out some basic research before taking the plunge into making this vital purchase, since the subsequent financial repercussions can affect you for several years following the deal. Being well-informed not only helps you to make a smart purchase, but can also significantly reduce the rate of interest on your car loan. The following tips guide you on how to get the lowest used or new car loan in Texas:
- Ensure that you are well informed of the prevailing market interest rates, as well as other financial aspects of the purchase, before walking into the dealership. Coming across as a well-informed customer helps you to fare better as far as negotiations are concerned.
- It is also advisable to shop around with various dealers before settling for a deal, since the rates offered can differ significantly. You can find websites that will allow you to carry out this comparison at a single hub.
- Be sure not to merely focus on monthly payments when it comes to discussing the money involved. It is important to look at the bigger picture, and make sure that you are well-aware of the bottom line price of the vehicle.
- While deciding how good a deal is, it is not just the rate of interest being offered that matters, but also the loan term. While comparing different deals, it is a good idea to consider the total amount of money that you will end up paying.
- Having a substantial amount of money to offer as down payment can help you to secure a good deal even with an average credit score. A high down payment means a lower rate of interest, as well as a shorter loan term.
If you are looking for a cheap auto loan in Texas, the Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union can help you secure the best possible loan based on your financial situation. We are a non-profit organization and are committed to providing financial assistance to our members. Our friendly services, low interest rates, flexible loan terms, and quick loan approval ensure a positive experience for you when you apply for a car loan with us. Contact us today at (254) 690-2274 to learn more about our auto loans in Texas.
15. January 2014 14:24
72-month auto loans are becoming highly popular among people looking for long-term loans with lower monthly payments. While these loans are not dragged as long as the 120-month loans, they make it easier to get on the road faster without breaking the bank. If you are considering getting 72 month auto financing in Texas, here is a look at some of the major benefits that you can expect from such a loan:
- The biggest advantage of a 72-month auto loan is that it is associated with lower monthly payments. This is beneficial for those with a steady income but small savings, as it can help you to keep car payments low enough to keep your household budget intact.
- Smaller payments mean more control over the loan, which leads to lower chances of repossession. The car can help you generate income over the loan period, hence buying you time as a borrower.
- If you eventually consider refinancing the car, you can benefit from the changes in the US prime lending rate when you do so.
- A 72-month car loan is ideal if you intend to make just one major investment over a long period of time, and would like to be able to navigate the road ahead, knowing what you can expect. It is also important for you to be sure that you will not need to trade in the car for the next 1-2 years, and that the monthly payments fit well within your budget.
- Such a loan gives you the chance of buying a car that you might not have been able to afford with a shorter term loan. For instance, if you have $350 to spend towards car payments each month, you can borrow $21400 on a 72-month loan, as opposed to only about $15000 for 48 months.
The Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union provides 72-month auto loans for new cars in all major locations across Central Texas. Our competitive interest rates, flexible terms, quick approval process, and friendly services make it simple for you to avail this cheap auto loan. Established in 1957, we have gone on to become one of the most trusted credit unions in Texas, with a reputation of offering the lowest interest rates, and most reliable services in the region. Our 72-month auto financing option gives you the chance of driving your dream car without depleting your savings.
8. January 2014 13:22
Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union is a Killeen-based credit union offering user-friendly auto loans with flexible loan terms and affordable interest rates. If you are looking for a secured car loan in Texas, we can help you get one with our quick loan processing and easy approval. Such a loan is taken against collateral, which is usually the car itself, but could also be some other asset such as your house, boat, property, etc. The basic requirements of such a loan are a verifiable source of income, steady employment, and long-term residence.
The major advantage of getting a secured auto loan from our credit union is that we make it possible for you to pay smaller amounts over a longer period, which is a key benefit for those with limited savings or a low income. We offer a high degree of flexibility in terms of payments, as well as other aspects of secured car loans. This gives you better control over your loan, and how you can pay it back.
In addition to this, there are also greater chances of approval when you opt for a secured auto loan, since we have lower income requirements for secured car loans. This makes such a loan an ideal option for you if you have a significant income that does not show well on paper. Being a member-run, non-profit organization, our interest rates on auto loans are much lower than the average interest rates in the market. The end result is more dollars in your pocket by the end of the loan term, and a hassle-free experience all through.
We offer secured car loans on used as well as new cars. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable staff will guide you through the process of getting approved for a secured auto loan, while also providing you with valuable guidance regarding the best loan option for you. Ever since our establishment in 1957, we have gone on to become one of the most trusted credit unions in Texas. By opting for our secured car loan, you can be sure of getting the best possible deal, since we do not charge any hidden fees or additional costs. We further add to your convenience by offering easy online access, using which you can log on to make loan payments. Call us today at (254) 690-2274 to apply for the lowest secured car loan in Killeen, TX.
18. December 2013 02:28
The Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union is a customer friendly credit union where you can obtain cheap auto loans with flexible loan terms. We have been providing auto loans to customers in Central Texas since our establishment in 1957, making us a trusted name in financial services. Our aim remains to help people secure their dream car without undergoing a tremendous financial burden. Our friendly staff shall help you to determine the best loan terms for you based on a detailed financial evaluation.
Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union deals with auto loans on used as well as new cars, including cars, SUVs, vans, and trucks. In addition to that, we also offer loans on campers, ATVs, boats, and motorcycles, offering a comprehensive loan service for our members. We ensure that you get the best possible deal on an auto loan, by offering competitive interest rates, flexible loan terms, quick loan approval, and personalized loan services.
The various auto loan options that you can choose from at our credit union include secured auto loan, new car 72-month auto financing, and low interest used car loan. Our integrity and commitment to meeting the financial needs of our members has gone on to make us one of the most renowned credit unions in Texas. We also make an effort to make the loan repayment process easier, through easy online access for loan payments, and loan payment calculators to guide your financial decisions. Being a non-profit, member-run organization, we do not include any hidden fees or costs in our loan payments, and offer a high degree of transparency all through the loan process.
Once you qualify for our auto loans, we shall help you to tailor an auto loan that best meets your budget and needs. With the assistance of our financial advisors, you can be sure to hit the road faster, as we make every effort to offer you the lowest possible interest rates, and a fast and easy loan process. Our secured auto loans are also a good option if you are looking for an auto loan, and already own a car with a worth that is at least 20% greater than that of the requested loan. For those looking to buy a car on limited savings or a fixed income, our 72-month auto loan could be the best option, as it makes it possible for you to invest in your dream car without breaking the bank.